Registration is now open for SUMMER 2024 overnight camps and trips!
An overnight camp focused on providing remarkable experiences, quality connections, and meaningful growth in a family-like, small-group-focused, natural setting.
We believe your kids will benefit from a camp experience with us in 2024 more than ever before, and we can’t wait to welcome them!
We’re busy planning and preparing to welcome campers back to:
- Face-to-face friendships, laughter, and smiles
- Multiple days of screen-free entertainment
- New confidence-boosting achievements and adventures
- The beauty and inspiration of nature
- The joy and fun of being a kid
Ready to learn more about our plans and programs?
Ready to register? Use the following link to skip ahead to the online registration. Otherwise, please continue reading below for additional details – and let us know as we can answer your questions!
We create remarkable experiences for campers. Camp is full of new activities, adventures, and lifelong memories for your child. These are the adventures and achievements they’ll remember long after camp.
- The Perfect Size – Large enough for extensive activity options, and small enough (capacity of 180 campers) to feel like family
- An “Up North” Feel – Located on 300 acres of beautiful Northern Michigan forest, with Piper Lake – our private, spring-fed lake
- The Highest Standards – Accredited by the American Camp Association and licensed by the State of Michigan
We help to build quality connections with our campers. Our counselors set out to make sure every camper knows that camp is a place they belong, feel accepted, and can be themselves. Camp connects campers with face-to-face friends, the inspiration of nature, and our supportive and encouraging counselors. These are the friends and role models they’ll remember long after camp.
Small Group Communities
Up to 10 campers and 2 counselors per cabin, grouped by age and gender
Selected for their character, experience, and ability to be role models for campers, with over 80 hours of training prior to camp and First Aid/CPR certification
We facilitate meaningful individual growth for campers. Camp is a lot of fun; we also want a camp experience to make a lasting impact. This growth is fostered by inspirational, value-based morning messages, small group reflections through the day, intentional evening cabin reflections, and opportunities to practice 21st-century skills – collaboration, teamwork, conflict resolution, problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, and stewardship.
In a recent survey of camper families, parents shared that “Camp Helped My Child…”
Build confidence – 98%
Feel a sense of belonging at camp – 98%
Build independence – 97%
Make new friends – 97%
Discover what he/she can achieve – 95%
Gain new skills – 97%
Why Three Prices?
VOLUNTARY 3-TIER PRICING
Realizing families have different ability to pay, we’ve adopted a voluntary three-tier fee structure. You may choose the tier that best fits your family’s needs.
TIER A – The TRUE cost of camp. If able to pay this amount, please do so.
TIER B – Partially-subsidized cost, representing $75 scholarship assistance needed
TIER C – Traditionally subsidized cost, with $150 scholarship assistance needed
If you are unsure of how camp camp fits your budget, we are continuing to offer income-based scholarships as in past years. To learn more, view our Income-Based Scholarship Application.
Five Essentials to Know About the Pricing Tiers
1. It’s a family choice. Using the honor system, we want to empower our families to determine which rate best fits their budget.
2. It doesn’t impact the quality of your child’s camp experience. Once at camp, there will be no way to know which campers are registered at which tiers.
3. It’s confidential. Unless you tell them, your child won’t know. Their counselors won’t know. Other than you, only three people at camp will know your child’s registration tier: our office manager, our program director, and our camp director.
4. It’s easy. No additional documentation or explanation is needed unless additional financial assistance is requested.
5. It’s intended to help more kids experience camp. We’d rather you register MORE kids for MORE sessions at a lower rate if needed.
Please note, the Multi-Child and Multi-Session Savings offered in previous years are not automatically applied. If this additional support is still helpful and needed, please feel free to select a lower pricing tier for those additional children and sessions.