Hope, Health, and Opportunity
Welcome to the Y, a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening the community. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your participation will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
We offer a plethora of programs and classes to suit your needs. To find which programs and classes suit you and your family members best, sort through our programs and classes by age OR category.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Kid Zone is only for members who have Family Membership and we no longer offer towel service amenities for all memberships including the Mission Advancement Club (MAC). Please bring your own towel!
Want to Join?
Enjoy our 95,000 square feet facility featuring state-of-the-art fitness and cardio equipment, two pools with poolside spa on deck, two gymnasiums, racquetball courts, indoor and outdoor tracks, and over 60 group exercise classes per week. We also offer:
- Free fitness classes
- Free open swim and gym time for members
- Free child watch services during Kid Zone hours with Family Memberships
- Free equipment orientation with fitness “coach”
- Nationwide access to more than 2,400 Ys across the country
- Reduced rates on fee based lessons, programs, and camps
- Reduced rates at YMCA Camp Timbers in West Branch, MI
Try us! You’ll love the Saginaw Family YMCA.