The YMCA of Saginaw is an association of all people united in a common effort to put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs that enrich the spirit, mind and body for all.
Within the limits of available funding, no individual will be denied access to YMCA memberships, programs or services due to a proven inability to pay the full cost of participation.About Us
– Rachel's JourneyY Stories
Serving Lunch/Snack 11a – 1p:
Green Acres Apartment Complex
4645 Colonial Drive, Saginaw, MI 48603
The Potter’s Touch Ministries
1402 North 6th Avenue
Riverview Plaza (Next to Cash Advance)
294 W. Genesee Avenue, Saginaw, MI
Serving Supper/Snack 3p – 6p:
1915 Fordney St., Saginaw, MI 48601
– Children do not have to be present on site for parents to take meals for them. We use the honor system when they tell us they have a child, 18 years or younger, that they will be taking the meals to feed.
– We can serve Snacks and Suppers at the same time.
– Parents/Children can take multiple days’ worth of meals.
– Children do not have to eat their meals on site.
– All meals will be grab and go.
– Meals can be served directly from the curb so families do not need to enter the YMCA