Announcement: FREE Heroes Breakfast on November 10th 7a-11a. New Veterans Service Office Ribbon Cutting November 10th at 10am. Thank you to our generous sponsors; HAP, Humana, Team One Credit Union, Hausbeck Pickle and Peppers, Renue Physical Therapy, Saginaw County Police Chiefs Association, SAMSA Tech Shop, Saginaw County Health Department, White Realty, Right at Home - Northern Michigan, Food Bank of Eastern Michigan, Wildfire Credit Union, Braun Kendrick, Spicer Group, IBEW, Exchange Club of Saginaw, Yates 2 Driving School, B & B Threads, Aleda E. Lutz VA, Saginaw
Swim Lessons Build Confidence, Character and Skills
Our Mission at the Saginaw Family YMCA
The YMCA of Saginaw is an association of all people united in a common effort to put Judeo-Christian principles into practice through programs that enrich the spirit, mind and body for all.
Within the limits of available funding, no individual will be denied access to YMCA memberships, programs or services due to a proven inability to pay the full cost of participation.
“The positivity you get from seeing the progress you make, the encouragement and understanding you get from the instructors, make you feel and say ‘I can do this’.”
– Rachel's Journey
Mission Nutrition Youth Feeding:
- YMCA of Saginaw Monday Thru Saturday 12p-2p at the YMCA 1915 Fordney location – served under the awning near the YMCA main entrance. Weather permitting.
– Children do not have to be present on site for parents to take meals for them. We use the honor system when they tell us they have a child, 18 years or younger, that they will be taking the meals to feed.
– We can serve Snacks and Suppers at the same time.
– Parents/Children can take multiple days’ worth of meals.
– Children do not have to eat their meals on site.
– All meals will be grab and go.
– Meals can be served directly from the curb so families do not need to enter the YMCA