2024 Annual Campaign
For 157 years, the YMCA of Saginaw has been committed to strengthening, connecting, and serving our community. Through the support of generations of community members like you, the Y has provided food for neighbors in need, safe spaces for kids to learn and grow, connection for seniors who are feeling isolated, water safety education and swim lessons, access to health and wellness programs where it’s needed most, and so much more!
With a gift today you can join us and continue this legacy of strengthening our community.
As a nonprofit organization, the YMCA of Saginaw’s community benefit is made possible through generous donations to our Annual Campaign. Membership and program fees fund day-to-day operations; your donation advances our community benefit and outreach in a wide variety of ways.
Donations to the YMCA of Saginaw:
- Support income-based scholarships to ensure access to health and wellness for all.
- Enable programs specific for seniors and veterans to provide better health and a supportive community.
- Provide YMCA Camp Timbers’ scholarships so no child misses out on a camp experience for financial reasons.
- Create enrichment programs for kids and families, such as STEM and literacy events and afterschool programming.
- Expand water safety and drowning prevention education for youth in Saginaw County.
- Sustain food programs, including community food giveaways, mini food pantries, and free healthy meals for kids.
Please consider joining us with a donation to the 2024 Annual Campaign today.
Click HERE to make an online donation.
As a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, we accept matching gifts from employers. Check with your employer to see if they match employee charitable donations. Therefore, your cash gifts may be eligible for tax deductions for income tax purposes. Please consult your financial advisor for further tax information.