2023 Annual Campaign
The YMCA of Saginaw is a charitable cause with a mission. Since 1868, we have strengthened the Saginaw community through a focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
We believe in providing food for neighbors in need. Safe spaces for kids to learn and grow. Outreach to seniors who are feeling isolated. Connection to resources for those who have served. Water safety education to prevent drowning. Access to health programs and services.
Find what matters most. Find your reason to give. Find your Y.
We invite you to join us in this year’s Annual Campaign by selecting programs close to your heart and contributing. Areas supported through the Annual Campaign include:
- Access for All: Provides income-based scholarships and grants so everyone has access to a membership at the YMCA.
- Aquatics: Offers water safety and drowning prevention education for 3rd graders in Saginaw County.
- Camp Timbers: Boosts scholarships to access outdoor programs that build confidence, leadership skills, a sense of belonging, and establish individual purpose.
- Feeding Youth: Makes available free healthy meals and snacks daily for youth, annual food giveaways, and sustains mini food pantries throughout the county.
- General Mission: Allocates dollars to the area of greatest need or impact at the YMCA of Saginaw.
- Seniors: Makes available educational programs, low impact classes, social interaction, and enrichment initiatives specifically for seniors.
- Veterans: Helps fund a licensed Veteran Service Officer housed at the YMCA, while offering Veteran-centric classes, educational series, and outreach to support individuals battling PTSD.
- Youth / Family Programs: Supports HOST (Healthy Out of School Time) activities for the whole family, community events, STEM based activities, after school programs, and summer camps.
Click HERE to make an online donation today.
As a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, we accept matching gifts from employers. Check with your employer to see if they match employee charitable donations. Therefore, your cash gifts may be eligible for tax deductions for income tax purposes. Please consult your financial advisor for further tax information.
For more information on how the Y impacts the Saginaw Community, view our current Impact Report.