Saginaw YMCA Kicks Off Community Impact Campaign
The YMCA of Saginaw, 1915 Fordney St., 2020 Community Impact Campaign, Together We Strengthen Community, is in full swing!
The Y is a cause-driven charitable organization dedicated to strengthening community through Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. Generous donations make it possible for everyone in the community regardless of ability to pay to be enriched by the Y, and to develop a healthy Spirit, Mind and Body at any age.
Anchored in our community for over 152 years, the Y has the long-standing relationships and physical presence not just to promise, but to deliver lasting personal and social change. To continue impacting the community the YMCA of Saginaw needs your help. Donations from the community help to increase access for those in need, so that the Y can better tackle the health and achievement gaps in Saginaw.
Our goal is to raise $125,000 in donations from the community to address the unique challenges and most urgent needs within the Saginaw community.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Y relies on the support of the community to provide the programs and services Saginaw area children, adults, families and seniors so greatly need. Please consider a donation to the YMCA of Saginaw’s Annual Campaign and help Saginaw Reach its Potential! Your gift—no matter the amount—will truly make a difference in the life of someone struggling to reach their full potential and demonstrate the power of what can be achieved, working together to build a better us. Every.Gift.Matters.
- $25 – Sponsors a youth for a full day of summer/holiday camp, provides a youth swim lessons or provides a full week of after school programming.
- $50 – Provide an adult a one-month membership plugging them into a community to support their health objectives.
- $150 – Sponsors a child for a full week of summer day camp, provides a youth a swim team membership, sponsors a participant in the Blood Pressure Self Monitoring program or sponsor a youth in our Teen Leadership Academy.
- $300 – Sponsor a family for a weekend at Camp Timbers Family Camp, sponsor a participant in the LiveSTRONG program, sponsor a water bands class for veterans or sponsor a high school student with a full year membership.
- $500 – Send a child to YMCA Camp Timbers for a week of outdoor adventures or connect an adult to the community with a year of membership or sponsor a Veteran and their family for a year of Tribute Tuesdays.
- $1000 – Sponsor a classroom or organization so up to 30 students can attend a water safety program or sponsor a teen’s participation in a two week backpacking adventure or sponsor a full year membership for a family.
To learn more about supporting the Y’s cause, please contact Ann Szymanowski, Mission Advancement Specialist at the YMCA of Saginaw at (989) 753-7721, Extension 208, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit SaginawYMCA.org/Give.