- Must shower before entering the pools using showers in the locker rooms or on the pool deck.
- Swimmers are encouraged to bring their own equipment, but equipment may be available
- Members are asked to wipe down showers before and after use.
- Lap Swim: ages 14 or older
- If sharing lanes, start at opposite ends with stronger swimmers start at deep end.
- There may be additional lap swim times available during programs, but with limited lanes and numbers.
- Water Walk: ages 14 or older
- Family Swim: all ages
- Adults must be in the water within arms reach of children younger than 7 years
- Families and lifeguards determine how to split the shallow pool based off swimmers’ needs
- Members must make a reservation to guarantee a lane.
- Reservations can be made online, at the front desk, or by calling
- Only 1 reservation per day
- Reservations open 7 days before and close 1 hour prior
- Swim times are for the designated 55 minutes, you may leave earlier but cannot stay later.
- If you do not show up in the first 15 minutes, your spot may be taken by another swimmer.
- If there are spots in the pool open, a reservation is not necessary, but they are encouraged to ensure you have a lane.