Parents Night Out
Parents can get out for the afternoon and leave the kiddos with us. The YMCA will provide the staffing and facilities for a fun filled day. Kids can look forward to an exciting afternoon filled with crafts, swimming, indoor or outdoor games, and snacks. The program begins at 2:00pm-8:00pm.
- Please bring with your child:
- Their bathing suit and a towel
- Closed toe shoes with socks
- Personal snacks if dietary restriction are required
- General snacks will be provided by the Mission Nutrition program and will include fruit, vegetables, whole grains or protein filled items
- Comfortable clothes for activity, exercise and play
- Must register by the Thursday before at 6pm
- Open to everyone from ages 3 to 12
- Full Facility Member: $15
- Non-Member: $15
Upcoming 2023 PNO dates:
- February 11th
- March 18th
- April 15th
- May 20th
Family STEM Night!
Parents and kids can participate in STEM games, crafts, and activities! The perfect weekend plan to keep kids engaged and learning! STEM includes reading, math, and science! Let’s learn and grow together! Health snacks included!
Program time: 4p-8p
Upcoming Family STEM night Dates:
- March 10th
- April 21st
- May 12th