FREE Group Exercise Classes –
- NO FEE for Y-Members for Group Exercise Classes.
- Members age 14 and up are welcome.
- Non-Y Member Adults purchase a day/guest pass and you’re a member for the day!
- Space is Limited.
- All classes are co-ed.
- Class may be cancelled if attendance is low for three weeks in a row.
- 60+ group exercise classes.
Value Added to Family Membership Level
NEW For 2017 – Sign up as a family and experience the Y together.
Youth members on a current or new family membership account will receive complimentary:
- after school program
- youth sports programs * There will still be a fee charged for the required sport shirt at registration time.
- youth group swim lesson programs
(Some restrictions apply)
You won’t be able to register online for FREE.
You can register in person at the Y or by telephone.
Welcome to the Y, a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening the community. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your participation will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
When you join the Y, you join a community organization that offers health, hope and opportunity:
• Parents find a safe, nurturing environment for their children to stay active, be engaged and learn positive values.
• Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
• Children and teens play, develop self-confidence and know they are accepted.
• Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
• People from all backgrounds and walks of life come together to volunteer and help our community become stronger.
• We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
YMCA of Saginaw offers Health and Fitness Programs, Free Classes, Free Child Care, Youth Sports and more…Join the Y Today!
• 95,000 square feet of wellness featuring use of state-of-the-art fitness and cardio equipment, two pools with poolside spa on deck, two gymnasiums, racquetball courts, indoor and outdoor tracks, and over 60 group exercise classes per week
• Fully trained and caring staff who are always ready to assist you in achieving your health and fitness goals
• FREE equipment orientation with fitness “coach”
• FREE fitness classes – group exercise
• FREE child watch services during Kid Zone hours
• FREE open swim and gym time for members
• Volunteer opportunities
• Members may bring a guest
• Multiple locker rooms offering extended amenities (MAC facilities for the adult male only: include an in locker room sauna, steam room, whirlpool bath, soap and towel service, and an air-conditioned lounge)
• Reduced rates on fee based lessons, programs, and camps
• Reduced rates at YMCA Camp Timbers in West Branch, MI
• Programs designed for all ages, abilities, and interests
• Reciprocity at Dow Bay Area YMCA and other Michigan YMCAs
Nationwide access: more than 2,400 Y’s across the country will honor your YMCA membership as part of our AWAY program (Always Welcome at the Y)
• Family – A family is defined – solely for the purpose of classifying Y membership – as any two adults living in one household, and any dependent children up to age 18 residing at the same address and dependent children up to age of 24. Youth ages 16-17, under an active and in good standing family membership, may enter at any time without adult supervision. Beginning in 2017: Children active on Family Memberships receive FREE: Youth Group Swim Lessons, Youth Sports, Family Fun events monthly and access to our After School Program (some restrictions apply).
• Adult – An adult membership is for an individual 25 years or older
• Young Adult – Our young adult membership is available for individuals ages 18-24
• Youth / Teen – A youth membership is available for adolescents ages 7–17. The Youth Teen level offers Y-Member pricing when registering for programs. Y-Members and non-Y Members in kindergarten up to age 16 are welcome to enroll in our after school program for $20 per month which consists of organized activities 4-7 pm, Monday-Friday. [After School Program Details]
MEMBERSHIP ON HOLD OPTIONS
- Perhaps you qualify for a medical hold until you can safely return?
- This would require a doctor slip upon your return, stating that you were required to be off during that specified time.
OR CAN’T USE YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR A NON MEDICAL REASON
- Consider a 30, 60 or 90 day temporary hold
- $13 a month, instead of the full membership rate
- maximum request 90 days per calendar year
The YMCA of Saginaw is a not-for-profit, charitable, health and human services organization committed to helping ALL people grow in spirit, mind and body. We offer affordable monthly membership rates for families, adults, young adults and youth. Financial assistance is available to make a Y membership affordable to everyone! Every day, the YMCA of Saginaw offers quality, affordable programs and services designed to benefit people of all incomes and backgrounds. The Y uses contributed funds to ensure that those unable to pay the stated amount are able to participate.
Those unable to pay the full fee may receive financial assistance based on their demonstrated ability to pay and the Y’s ability to fund the subsidy.
So what is holding you back?
WHAT’S YOUR FAIR SHARE MEMBERSHIP RATE?
My Y Pricing is a simple, easy-to-understand pricing model that applies the appropriate membership rate based on the number of people in your household who choose to be members and your annual household income.
In order to adjust your rate, you must present a current tax return to verify household income at the time you join and again annually on your join anniversary date. *Accepted documents for income verification include the 1040, 1040 EZ and 1040A. A staff member will review line 22 of your 1040, line 4 of your 1040 EZ or line 15 of your 1040A.
|*Bring a Copy of Your Income Tax Form
To Verify Your Household Income
|Less than $29,000||B||B||C||C|
|$29,001 to $44,999||A||A||B||B|
|$45,000 to $60,999||A||A||A||B|
|$61,000 and above||A||A||A||A|
|This Is Your
Monthly Membership Rate 01-01-17
|MAC – Men’s Athletic
|Adult General – Men’s or Women’s||$40.00||$28.00||$24.00||$50|
|Young Adult 18-24||$25.00||$18.00||$15.00||$25|
|High School 14-17||$20.00||$14.00||$12.00||$25|
SPECIALTY / LIMITED TIME MEMBERSHIPS
WORKOUT BUDDY PROGRAM
Saginaw YMCA members may bring one buddy at a time for a 30-day FREE Trial Membership. They can only be a free buddy once. The current member must be present at the time the ‘buddy’ registers – other stipulations may apply. Our membership desk staff is ready to explain the details to you!
TRAIN TO FINISH MEMBERSHIP
Are you a seasoned runner or triathlete looking to kick it up a notch or a “want to be” gearing up to compete in your first 5K run/walk or triathlon? The Saginaw YMCA has partnered with the Tri-To-Finish race management company to offer a Y exclusive, our Train to Finish Membership.
COLLEGE BREAK MEMBERSHIP OFFERS
Holiday Break, Spring Break and Summer Break offers for students offer $0 joiner fee / $0 early term fee and rates as low as $20. Call the welcome desk at (989) 753-7721 for the current college break details and pricing, if not shown below.
| Summer Break
|Length of membership||Add Early
|Bring Your School ID
Pay in Full at Registration
TRY THE Y – LIMITED TO ONE TIME ONLY
– FOR NEW MEMBERS
Test drive our Y today! Stop by and purchase a ‘Try the Y’ month-long membership for you or that special someone! It is easy and affordable. No Joiner’s Fee for this trial.
|One Time Trial
New Members Only
|$25||1 Adult – General Locker Room|
|$17.50 each||Each, if 2 Adults join at the same time. Do not have to be on the same membership – Adult General Locker Room|
|$35||1 Adult – MAC – Men’s Athletic Center Locker Room|
|$40||Family – 2 adults and dependent children at the same address|
|$55||Family – MAC – 2 adults and dependent children at the same address|
VETERANS LEISURE – AND LEARN
NOTE: 2nd and 4th Tuesdays Veterans are welcome to use the Y facility for FREE for the day.
In addition, learn more about the monthly 2nd Tuesday Learning and Socializing event.
Doug Temple at 989.753.7721 ext 218