We believe your kids will benefit from a camp experience with us in 2021 more than ever before, and we can’t wait to welcome them back!
After more than a year away, we’re ready to welcome campers back to:
- Face-to-face friendships, laughter, and smiles
- Multiple days of screen-free entertainment
- New confidence-boosting achievements and adventures
- The beauty and inspiration of nature
- The joy and fun of being a kid
Ready to learn more about our plans and programs?
Ready to register? Use the following link to skip ahead to the online registration. Otherwise, please continue reading below for additional details – and let us know as we can answer your questions!
Summer Camp in 2021
Since this past summer, our team has been busy planning and preparing for our 2021 Summer Camps and Trips. We’ve learned many lessons from 2020, updated our health policies and procedures for cleaning, disinfecting, food service, and are excited to welcome campers back in 2021.
We don’t expect camp to be fully “back to normal” in 2021. Instead, we are planning for a camp experience that resumes the high-quality, safe, and meaningful experience that our parents expect and appreciate, with additional precautions to ensure camp is as safe, clean, and prepared as possible.
We are planning on a camp experience that is:
- SMALLER – with a reduced capacity and an emphasis on small group cabin communities, each with 8-10 campers and 2 staff members, as a schedule updates to limit all-camp gatherings
- CLEANER – with increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting rotations, the addition of professional-quality electrostatic disinfectant sprayers of shared equipment and spaces, disinfecting of all shared equipment between use, and new hand sanitizer stations at all cabins and program areas
- SAFER – with a fully-revised healthcare policy developed in consultation with our camp physician, Dr. Liz Marshall, that incorporates updated camper health screenings, routine temperature checks, and the most up-to-date standing orders for our on-site health officer (an EMT)
As a camp that is accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA), we meet the highest standards of program quality, health and safety procedures, and staff selection and training. Likewise, our 2021 program plans will continue to be informed by the best practice advice of national industry leaders and health experts, including any relevant local, state, and national recommendations that may be in place next summer.
Why Three Prices?
VOLUNTARY 3-TIER PRICING – NEW for 2021
Realizing families have different ability to pay, we’ve adopted a voluntary three-tier fee structure. You may choose the tier that best fits your family’s needs.
TIER A – The TRUE cost of camp. If able to pay this amount, please do so.
TIER B – Partially-subsidized cost, representing $50 scholarship assistance needed
TIER C – Traditionally subsidized cost, with $100 scholarship assistance needed
If additional financial assistance is needed to make camp possible in 2021, we are continuing to offer income-based scholarships as in past years. To learn more, view our Income-Based Scholarship Application.
Five Essentials to Know About the Pricing Tiers
1. It’s a family choice. Using the honor system, we want to empower our families to determine which rate best fits their budget.
2. It doesn’t impact the quality of your child’s camp experience. Once at camp, there will be no way to know which campers are registered at which tiers.
3. It’s confidential. Unless you tell them, your child won’t know. Their counselors won’t know. Other than you, only three people at camp will know your child’s registration tier: our office manager, our program director, and our camp director.
4. It’s easy. No additional documentation or explanation is needed unless additional financial assistance is requested.
5. It’s intended to help more kids experience camp. We’d rather you register MORE kids for MORE sessions at a lower rate if needed.
Please note, the Multi-Child and Multi-Session Savings offered in previous years are not automatically applied. If this additional support is still helpful and needed, please feel free to select a lower pricing tier for those additional children and sessions.