Summer at the Y – Day Camps
YMCA Day Camp offers children a successful and positive developmental experience. Today, YMCA Day Camp is more vital than ever, with an increased emphasis on safety, healthy choices and a renewed emphasis on values and social skills. Day Camps at the YMCA of Saginaw give young people an experience that lasts a lifetime. Each experience is grounded in a set of seven objectives that characterize all Y programs and help children:
- Grow personally
- Learn values
- Improve personal and family relationships
- Appreciate diversity
- Become better leaders and supporters
- Develop specific skills and assets
- Have fun
Bring: Lunch, Swim Suit and Towel, Closed Toe Shoes.
Little Eagles ages: 3-5 years
Camp Tons-A-Fun ages: 6-12 years
$125 per week Y-Members
$100 per week Y-Members*
* Summer Saver Special when you register and pay for 5 or more weeks.
$149 per week Non-Y Members
Payment must be made in full at the time of registration.
Program Scholarship / Financial Aid:
To see if your family qualifies for 30-40 percent off, please bring in your most recent IRS 1040 tax form.
- 7:00-9:00am Complimentary Morning Watch. You may drop your campers off anytime between 7-9am. Campers will play in our supervised Kid Zone until camp begins.
- 9:00am Camp Songs
- 9:15am GaGa Ball
- 10:00am Swimmers will learn how to be safe in the water while having fun!
- 12:00pm Healthy Lunch Time
- 12:30pm Counselors lead the campers to neighboring parks for supervised free time along with counselor-led team games
- 1:30pm Cultural Enrichment, Arts & Crafts and STEM. Each week camp will have a different theme making every week a new and inviting experience.
- 2:30pm Counselors will lead games such as ultimate Frisbee, sharks & minnows, soccer, different types of tag, capture the flag and team sports.
- 4:00pm Counselors say goodbye to to your camper until next time!
- 4:00-6:00pm Complimentary Evening Watch. Campers are welcome to hang in the Kid Zone and are supervised by staff until parents arrive.