- During Family Swim time, children must participate in activities with a parent member.
- For children 7 and under, parent must be in the pool and within arms reach of the child during Family and Open Swim.
- For children 8-15, parent must be in the pool area during Family Swim.
- Each Family member can bring one youth guest during the family swim or gym time.
- Young Adult and Adult members can each bring in up to three of their children/grandchildren up to the age of 17 during Family Swim.
- Families with more than three children will be expected to provide supervision at a 1:3 ratio of adults to youth.
- Those who have a request for more guests on Family Day need to make prior arrangements with YMCA management.
See Pool Schedules for Specific Times