To always stay up-to-date, we invite you to “like” the Saginaw YMCA on Facebook.
FREE Group Exercise Classes –
- NO FEE for Y-Members for Group Exercise Classes.
- Members age 14 and up are welcome.
- Non-Y Member Adults purchase a day/guest pass and you’re a member for the day!
- Space is Limited.
- All classes are co-ed.
- Class may be cancelled if attendance is low for three weeks in a row.
- 60+ group exercise classes.
FREE for Y Members
$5 for Non-Y Members
Pre-Register now: http://tinyurl.com/jkcpmgl
YMCA Veterans Health Program
The YMCA of Saginaw to promote and enhance the health and well-being of Veterans and their families.
The “NEW” Veterans Health Program at the Saginaw YMCA launched the last quarter of 2016.
The program will be molded from collaborative groups in the community and focus on improving the lives of Veterans and their families. Several areas of the program will be directly led by Veteran members of the YMCA of Saginaw. The Veterans Health Program will include:
YMCA of Saginaw led programs
- Veterans FREE Learn and Leisure that includes guest speakers, snack and open access to the YMCA for the remainder of the day 2nd Tuesday at 5pm. Guest speakers will address a wide array of diverse topics that affect Veterans and their families. Open access to Veterans at the Y will allow them to participate in sports, swimming, wellness activities or classes with fellow Veterans. Discussion topics vary.
- YMCA Camp Timbers Veterans family weekend to pre-register.
- Scholarships available for income-based membership and programs.
- Veteran led new member orientations, support groups, and Veteran membership perks.
The goal of this program is to find innovative ways to support commitment to care for those who “have borne the battle” and their families. Strengthening collaborations within communities and with community-based organizations helps to achieve the overall goal of improving the lives of Veterans, service members, their families, caregivers, and survivors.
How Can You Help Us Support this Health Program
We have some shirts available in stock at the YMCA.
100% of profits from the Armed Services merchandise items will go toward supporting the program.
Art projects by local school students in honor or Veterans are now displayed at the Y.
Veteran Events In the Community
Veteran’s Open House:
This event will be rescheduled to accommodate several partners. Details will be posted as soon as available.
Be Our Mascot!
Imagine if you can ….
After completing a Volunteer Application, additional questions should be directed to:
email: Volunteer@SaginawYMCA.org Volunteer Application
Y Members’ Market – Online Y Brand Items
Our new online store link for great Y branded apparel that will be shipped directly to the address you specify.
• T-Shirts • Sweatshirts • Fleeces • Duffel Bags • Water Bottles •
• Fitness Apparel • Yoga Apparel • Much More!
Help support your Y by showing off your Y spirit.
How do I order?
Click to Enter Our Online Store: YMembers’Market.com